My Secret to Beautiful and Healthy Winter Skin!



Before reaching for your make up remember that nothing is more important than taking care of your skin! Lately a lot of people have been asking me what my skin regime is for the brutal winter days. Well, you asked and I tell! I've spent a tremendous amount of time researching skin moisturizers and here are my top four that I use every day. Whichever lotion you choose for your skin type, make certain that the bottle says non-comedogenic - meaning that it will not clog your pores. All the products shown below are non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic! Please remember to test on your skin before applying  as these products may not be suitable for everyone.

1. Aquanil HC Lotion: just a dab of this light hydrocortisone lotion has worked wonders for the dry flaky skin around my nose during the winter months. Something even Vaseline couldn't seem to take care of! Just be sure to use it in variation as too much hydrocortizone can cause thinning of the skin. For example, if you use Aquanil for three days then take off for three days;  if you use it for four days then take off for four days. You should start seeing a big difference within three uses!



2. Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer with SPF: (also comes in a tinted moisturizer formula!): Here is another products recommended by my dermatologist! With soy complex it works to naturally even out skin tone and texture while protecting you from the harsh sunrays. It has broad spectrum SPF so it saves you from both UVB and UVA rays! Slather this on in the morning and you're good to go. I never leave the house without it!



3. ROC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream: People seem to underestimate how important retinol is for cell turnover to keep our skin looking young as we age. This intensive treatment hydrates skin cells and reduces the appearance of expression lines and deep wrinkles. It also comes in a sensitive formula! Tips: because this already induces cell turnover do not exfoliate before using this product as it may cause irritation. Also, redness during the first few times of use is normal. I would recommend using once every three nights for the first week then once every two nights for the second week until you notice your skin getting used to the product. This is a must-have in your skin regime. Hyper allogenic, oil free, dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic!   

4. Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night Cream: I saved the best for last! Don't be fooled by the name - this product is not just for redness caused my rosacea! I search so long for non-comodogenic night cream that was soothing enough for winter nights but not oily and greasy on my skin. I finally found it just a few weeks ago and here it is ladies and gets! The redness around my nose was gone in just one night. When I woke up in the morning my face felt so incredibly smooth and supple! Someone even touch my skin and commented on how soft it was! Get out and buy this now; you will fall in love!


If any of you have tried these products, I would love to hear your thoughts! Just comment below!

xoxo,
Glamour Cosmetics

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! On the homepage you can sign up to get email alerts of new posts! Enjoy!! =)

      Delete

Post a Comment

FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM