Hello friends!

     Hi, I'm Garineh!  Thank you for checking out my new blog! I am so excited to share my passion with you! Here is a little about myself:

    Everyone who knows me knows that I LOVE laughing, making people laugh and feeling good about themselves. My passion for makeup started at the age of 16. For the past 10 years, I have been fortunate to be a part of the Sayat Nova Dance Company of Boston (www.sayatnova.com), an Armenian dance company that travels and performs world-wide! Being exposed to stage- makeup application ignited a spark in my heart! I loved transforming myself simply with the stroke of a brush! I would often get asked if I was a makeup-artist, or if I could do others' makeup, and I loved that people could turn to me to feel beautiful about themselves!

Photo by CCphotography
   As I grew older into my mid-20's and noticed my skin changing, I really started to indulge myself into the beauty world, testing out different products and finding which ones I loved most. I used my own face as a canvas to display my makeup artistry and practiced on my friends and family to perfect my work.

    Although I currently work full time as a criminal/civil case manager at the federal court in Boston, makeup artistry sits second to none in my book! In 2014 I decided to take a makeup class in Los Angeles by world-renowned celebrity makeup artist  Lilit Caradanian (www.makeupbylilit.com) and brought my passion and skills back to Boston! After creating my Instagram page, my clientel base grew tremendously and the rest... is history! The ride into the beauty world has been absolutely amazing and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your support!

   On my blog, I will be posting about all things glamorous; fashion trends, product reviews, hairstyles... pretty much anything that makes my heart skip a beat- and no, that doesn't include Nutella =) I am here to answer all your beauty questions, so please leave some comments below and let me know what you would like to see! This page is made for you!

    My motto: One should not use makeup as a tool to hide behind, but rather as an art to enhance the beauty that already exists! 
xoxo,
Glamour Cosmetics

Instagram: @glamourcosmetics_
http://websta.me/n/glamourcosmetics_

Comments

FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM