VELVET59 VEGAN MAKEUP- SWATCHES, DISCOUNT CODE, AND SO MUCH MORE!

                            I can pretty much sum up Velvet59 products one word: AMAZING!
 
     
 
Velvet59 is a vegan company with cruelty and paraben free products created right here in the USA by Paris Manning. WINNING ALREADY! Each product is stamped with Meilings approval! Who is Meiling? Meiling is Paris' dog that is in charge of making sure all the products created by Velvet59 are cruelty free. I love it!
 
MATTE TO THE MAX LIQUID LIPSTICK:  STAYS ON FOREVER, not drying at all, and incredibly pigmented. The reason this matte lipstick is unlike others? It is created with Sacha Inchi oil from the Amazonian forest, so it actually hydrates your lips with Vitamin E while keeping the color matte! During testing I tried to remove it with water- stayed put- tried to remove it with soap and water- did not budge- tried soap, water, and Cetaphil- nope, not going anywhere!! Only baby oil was able to cut through and take it off. These will forever remain my go-to liquid lipsticks! Crossing my fingers that they create more colors!
 
Velvet59 Matte to the Max Liquid Lipstick in "Kai-Lea"



 



















CONTOUR PALETTE: OUTSTANDING cream to powder consistency that makes blending such an ease. 3 contour shades and 3 highlighting shades that will really blend with any skin tone. The colors look warm in the palette, but for me personally they are the perfect not-too-cool, not-too-warm shade for contouring.  If  contouring is your weakness, your entire game will change with this palette because it is so easy to use and blends, blends, blends seamlessly! The formula here is so smooth that you can really mix any of the colors together to create a new color! Lastly, I noticed that it didn't cake or look chalky on my dry face as some cream products do.  Bonus: The champagne color highlight has the perfect subtle shimmer to give you an extra glow!


                  
  
 
 
MY FAIR LASHES MASCARA: Creates volume and length at the same time without flaking!! Hard to tell in my photo, but the cool bend at the top with the flat surface makes it easy to apply the mascara in hard to reach places without smudging! I use it for my bottom lashes, where I am prone to smudge as well as the inside corners!
 
 
EXOTIC LOTUS EYESHADOW PALETTE:  Holy colors. So pigmented, long lasting, and such a perfect color combo to create ANY look from smokey eye to a warmer look using the brick red-brown and orange, and even to a very simple look using neutral colors. They have a buttery, velvety feel so blending is a peace of cake! Did you notice that the pods come out of the palette? Here is to hoping that this means more colors to come soon!!
 
                
 
MALIBU SUNSET CREAMY LIPSTICKS: Again, so  creamy and smooth  on the lips and incredibly opaque pigmentation! With a satin finish and hydrating feel, who could say no to these amazing colors! 
 
 
From left to right: Pink Pipeline, Coral Canyon, PCH, and Topanga
 
 
 And the VELVET ROSE LIPGLOSSES? So gorgeous with an iridescent sparkle in each color. It's not overly sticky on the lips as some lipglosses tend to be!  I also noticed a faint smell of rose petals, but its not overbearing at all for someone who doesn't love perfumed makeup. My favorite? The perfect nude color called Marilyn's Pearls!
 

From left to right: Teenage Dream, Valentina, Marilyn's Pearls, and Hello Cat
 
 
I would not endorse products I don't believe in, and Paris and her entire team have done such an incredible job creating Velvet59, that I truly cannot say enough about them. EACH. AND . EVERY. product that I tested stole my heart. Hands down worth every penny! Thank you so much Velvet59! I cannot wait to see what's in store for you next!


 

 
NOW THROUGH JANUARY 31 ONLY, ENTER GLAMOURCOSMETICS AT CHECKOUT AND RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER ON ANY PRODUCT!
TRUST ME, YOU WILL LOVE IT!

Comments

FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM