Beneleaf 24K Nano Gold Eye Treatment (WITH DISCOUNT CODE!)

 
 
 
 
 
 
We all have them, we all hate them. Wrinkles, fine lines, crows feet, puffiness, dark circles. Some are simply genetic, some are cause by sun damage, and some...let's just face it (pun intended)....come with age. We all want to be that person who is anal retentive about taking care of their skin, but sometimes we just need a quick fix!
 
Say hello to Beneleaf 24K Nano Gold Collagen Eye Mask. I received this product for review and showed you guys a sneak peak on my Snapchat (GlamourCosmetix)! I initially wanted to use these on my brides for a quick hydration and pick me up prior to makeup application. Of course, like anything else, I tested the eye mask myself before trying it out on clients and was even able to get a discount code for you guys! Read below for more info!
 

Summary:

Yes, finally something that works!! It visibly diminished puffiness and my crows feet were more plump. Dark circles? Not so much (albeit my under eyes are not dark, but I did not notice much of a difference anyway.) It is very hydrating and the cooling effect is so soothing. Once finished, you can just toss them out and there is no need to wash your face (let the  collagen gel work its magic.) Unfortunately, I don't think I can use this on my brides who are sitting in my chair for makeup application, simply because it constantly slips down unless you are laying down straight. *Editors Note*: Beneleaf has replied to my concern of slipperiness and advised to let the liquid drip off before applying. Read below for more details! I will have to try this out with a bride now!
 
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium alginate, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Trehalose, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rose Essential Oil, Niacinamide, L-Arginine, Serine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Colloidal Gold, Fragrance
 
 

About the Product:

Made with 100% PURE 24k Nano Gold, "Beneleaf’s Gold Eye Masks are on the cutting edge of skin care technology. These revolutionary crystal collagen skin patches are made from a proprietary material called Hydrogel that is identical in structure to our skin cells. Once in contact with the skin, our cells immediately begin to pull in all the nutrients from the masks into the deepest layers of the dermis, you will experience a quenching sensation unlike any other mask you have tried." 

The $21.99 package comes with 8 pairs of eye masks which can be re-used within a week once opened. Not opened, they are safe for 2 years. They are FDA approved, paraben and alcohol free and are suitable for all skin types! They also offer a money back guaruantee so if you are not satisified, you can contact Beneleaf for a full refund!


How I used it:

After a particularly AWFUL work week (or two), my face and brain needed some extra loving, so I treated myself to an at home spa night (or whatever that means when you live with 4 other people and one extra annoying (but adorable) dog). I started by placing my eye mask in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes (next time I will stick them in the fridge for an hour!). Though not necessary, I wanted the extra spa-like treatment on that Sunday night. The masks come in a very watery gel sachet so you have to be careful when opening them. I started to open mine and immediately grabbed for a towel when the liquid started oozing out.  The liquid is not thick or sticky, so clean up is easy.
 
I applied the mask directly under my eyes and attempted to walk around and pick up stuff as a bride would on her wedding day. Remember, I was testing this out for clients, not really just for me. But walking or even sitting up straight became impossible as the mask would slide right down. Even laying down at an angle would make the mask slip. Eventually, I learned that the gel begins to dry out and walking or standing may become easier, but during my testing I laid down and watched the last episode of Revenge (if you don't watch Revenge, get on the wagon. now.)

Results:

The cooling sensation is immediate and honestly, just the thought of having gold hanging out on my face made the experience even better. HA! *enter snob face emoji here* After 20 minutes, I easily removed the mask (no slippery mess as the liquid has dried by now) and ran to my WAY-too-magnified-for-my-own-good mirror to see the difference! I smiled. The puffs under my eyes, gone. Fine lines of my crows feet had definitely plumped up and diminished, I really looked more awake and rejuvenated. I noticed no difference in regards to dark circles, but that may simply be because I don't have much discoloration to begin with. I encourage those with dark under eye circles to give this product a try (money back guarantee) and let me know what your results were!!!

Beneleaf responds to my concern:

Concerned about the slipperiness I contacted Beneleaf who immediately replied:
"Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We regret to hear you have encountered issues with the eye mask. We recommend that you allow the excess liquid to drip off the mask before applying the mask to the under eye area. Our mask has a ton of active goodness, so no worries, all of the essentials will still be enriched within the mask. Allowing the excess liquid to drip will ensure that the mask stays on while in use."
 
I will certainly let the water drip off next time before applying. Also, Beneleaf gets major brownie points for replying so quickly! They are super easy to contact (info on package) and really kind over the phone and by email. Customer service is par none and special thanks to Jenny at Beneleaf for your continued efforts!

...........drumroll please...........

 

Beneleaf and Amazon have collaborated with G.L'amour Cosmetics to offer a special discount to G.L'amour Cosmetics followers only!!!  You can read more about their product at www.beneleaf.com or on Facebook at BeneleafUS. Purchase their product on Amazon (Click HERE) and enter code "GLAMCO20" at check out to receive 20% off!  Discount valid on Amazon only

 
 
Have you tried other facial treatments that you love? Any questions or concerns? I would love to hear your experiences, just leave comments below!  

Comments

Post a Comment

FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM